Technical Features for Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced
The Tascam CD-A550 is a professional-quality CD player and cassette recorder, ideal for use in retail spaces, houses of worship, and other installation applications. The CD player has a smooth tray-loading drive and is capable of playing back standard CDs, as well as data CDs encoded with MP3 or WAV files. CD-Text and ID3 tagging are supported for track identification. The cassette drive features auto-cue, auto-reverse, and Dolby B noise reduction for high-quality recording and playback.
The player makes it easy to dub audio from a CD to a tape, or connect to external speakers or a recorder. The rear panel has analog RCA I/O connectors, as well as a digital coaxial output for the CD player. Other useful features include power-on play and record, mono mix, and pitch controls for CD and cassette. A wireless remote control is included to give you full control over player functions.
- CD Players/Cassette Recorders
- CD-DA, MP3 & WAV Compatibility
- Digital Coaxial Output
- Power-On Play
- CD (±12.5%) & Cassette (±10%) Pitch Control
- RCA Unbalanced Inputs/Outputs For Tape & CD
- CD-Text & ID3 Support For Track Identification
- Auto-Reverse Cassette Deck w/ Playback & Recording
- RCA Coaxial Output For CD Digital Out
- CD-Tape Continuous Play
- CD to Tape Dubbing Include Edit Dubbing
- 3U Rack Mountable
- Auto Cue, Auto Ready, Cue Call & Incremental Play
- Shock-Proof Memory
- REC Mute
- Return to Zero
- 55-Key Wireless Remote Control
The Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount has many exciting features for users of all types. It's one of FactoryOutletStore's best selling Tascam CD/SD Players Recorders. You can extend the lifetime of your Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount gallery images above for more product views. The Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced