Technical Features for Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced
The Tascam CD-A550 is a professional-quality CD player and cassette recorder, ideal for use in retail spaces, houses of worship, and other installation applications. The CD player has a smooth tray-loading drive and is capable of playing back standard CDs, as well as data CDs encoded with MP3 or WAV files. CD-Text and ID3 tagging are supported for track identification. The cassette drive features auto-cue, auto-reverse, and Dolby B noise reduction for high-quality recording and playback.
The player makes it easy to dub audio from a CD to a tape, or connect to external speakers or a recorder. The rear panel has analog RCA I/O connectors, as well as a digital coaxial output for the CD player. Other useful features include power-on play and record, mono mix, and pitch controls for CD and cassette. A wireless remote control is included to give you full control over player functions.
- CD Players/Cassette Recorders
- CD-DA, MP3 & WAV Compatibility
- Digital Coaxial Output
- Power-On Play
- CD (±12.5%) & Cassette (±10%) Pitch Control
- RCA Unbalanced Inputs/Outputs For Tape & CD
- CD-Text & ID3 Support For Track Identification
- Auto-Reverse Cassette Deck w/ Playback & Recording
- RCA Coaxial Output For CD Digital Out
- CD-Tape Continuous Play
- CD to Tape Dubbing Include Edit Dubbing
- 3U Rack Mountable
- Auto Cue, Auto Ready, Cue Call & Incremental Play
- Shock-Proof Memory
- REC Mute
- Return to Zero
- 55-Key Wireless Remote Control
The Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount has many exciting features for users of all types. It's one of FactoryOutletStore's best selling Tascam Cassette Deck. You can extend the lifetime of your Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount gallery images above for more product views. The Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced Rack Mount is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Tascam CD-A550 Unbalanced